don’t always like her but can we get a hell yeah for this
don’t always like her but can we get a hell yeah for this
First post on my full blog: my review of The Tyrant’s Daughter by J.C. Carleson
Ok so, I just realized my original giveaway ends tomorrow… and that for some reason, it didn’t get a lot of entries? I think people were skipping over it because of the (separate) contest. I don’t know. Anyways, I’m extending the giveaway to March 20th, 2014. If you entered the first version, you will still be counted!
- The winner chooses a book from above.
- Reblog or like this to enter
- You can reblog or like this post as much as you want.
- The book is from the bookdepository, so it can be shipped worldwide.
- You have to be ok with giving me your address
- You have to be following me
- The winner will have 48 hours to respond, if they do not, I will choose a new winner.
- Feel free to enter my contest, too! But it isn’t required
If anyone has questions, send me a message! Giveaway ends March 20th, 2014.
white people are so bad at middle names find me a white girl with a middle name that isn’t rose or marie oh wait you fuckin can’t
Um… Killian Shea. Nothing about my name is typical.
BLIND DATE WITH A BOOK GIVEAWAY!
To celebrate my birthday I want to give away a Blind Date with a Book! What is it? A Blind Date with a Book is a surprise book mailed to you wrapped like an old vintage package! You have NO IDEA what the book is. So, you open the instructions, the tea, and the journal page to commit to sitting down and enjoying a book WITHOUT BEING ABLE TO JUDGE what the book is!
- A surprise (but fantastic) Blind Date with a Book mailed to you! (This one will be extra special!)
- A packet of TEA, chosen specifically to be enjoyed with this book!
- Pondering’s card to journal about the book!
- Cute instructions on how to use the Blind Date with a Book!
- A pen pal to discuss the book with!
1. Reblog this post to enter. (You can reblog as many times as you want to bring up your chances!)
2. Likes don’t count.
3. Must be following Shewalkswithwings
4. Anyone can enter! I will ship internationally!
END DATE: FEBRUARY 28th 10:30 pm! (last day of the month!)
A name will be picked at random by a generator to determine the winner. The winner will be posted on my blog and notified through their ask box.
ONLY A WEEK LEFT!!!
I will be writing a sociological research paper about the effects of the lyrics in Robin Thicke’s Blurred Lines.
Please reblog this if you are a female who finds the lyrics of this song offensive or upsetting.
I reblogged this once before but goddam it, it’s such a horribly offensive song, I have to do it again.
And don’t even get me started on the music video
"Let It Go" from Frozen according to Google Translate
AS IF FROZEN COVERS COULDN’T GET ANY BETTER
lost my shit at the chorus
To celebrate the blog’s second year anniversary and follower milestones, it’s time for another giveaway featuring some of the favorite books/series I’ve read last year! :)
- Must be following booksandhotchocolate (this is exclusive for my followers only)
- Reblog and like for a chance to win. You can reblog several times but please don’t spam your followers.
- There will be four winners getting one book each. Winners may choose ANY book written by any of the authors featured above.
- This will be available WORLDWIDE via The Book Depository.
- You must be willing to give your shipping address away to me.
- The winners will be randomly chosen through a random number generator
- Keep your ask box open so I can contact you if you win. The winners have 24 hours to reply back to me via messaging (NOT fan mail)
- The giveaway ends February 14, 2014
- If you have any questions ask me here (I will not answer anon questions)
Boys in Books are Better by Carrie Hope Fletcher
Treesofreverie’s One Year Blogiversary Giveaway
On February 3rd, 2013 I created this blog so that I could have a space to record my experiences with books. Over the course of this past year I have met so many wonderful people and read some amazing books thanks to Tumblr. This is a giveaway to say thank you to my followers. I want to thank you all so much for sharing in my bookish experiences and taking an interest in some really incredible books.
There will be FIVE winners chosen.
Each winner will get to choose up to $20 AUD worth of book/s.
The books selected must be chosen from my Goodreads books.
- All entries to the giveaway must be made through the Rafflecopter widget. No other entries will be counted.
- The giveaway ends on Friday, March 7th, 12am Australian Eastern Standard Time (GMT +10). No entries will be counted after this time.
- Open Internationally - anywhere with free shipping from The Book Depository.
- No giveaway blogs or cheating allowed - any offences will result in automatic disqualification.
- All entries must be valid. If a winner is found to have any invalid entries the penalty will be automatic disqualification and another winner will be randomly selected.
- There are two mandatory entries to the giveaway: following treesofreverie and reblogging this post.
- The five winners will be automatically selected randomly via the Rafflecopter widget.
- I will contact the winners via email and through Tumblr messages. Email addresses will be used for giveaway purposes only.
- The winners will have 48 hours to respond before a replacement winner will be selected.
- The winners must feel comfortable with providing me their address which will be used for giveaway purposes only. All personal information will remain confidential.
- Each winner is allowed to choose book/s up to the value of $20 in Australian currency. There is an option on The Book Depository to change the currency settings if you are unsure about prices.
- All books must be selected from my Goodreads books. There are currently over 750+ titles to choose from.
- I am always accepting of book recommendations and I may add these to my Goodreads account over the course of the giveaway. These books may be chosen by the winner.
Thank you all for being so wonderful and Good Luck!